Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Minute to Win It Games

If you are not using Minute to Win It games in your classroom I would encourage you to try them out. The games can be used as brain breaks or rewards that the class can earn. They are also great for end of the year celebrations. I most recently used them as part of my balloon countdown end of the year behavior incentive. The students that earned the reward participated in three games last Friday. You can download the instructions for the games from my TPT store here.

Suck It Up: Students moved Skittles into a bucket using only a straw.

-Carly

I hope you have found this blog post helpful. To stay connected with Carly and Adam's teaching tips and classroom freebies be sure to follow us on FacebookPinterestTeachers Pay Teachers, and subscribe to our blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment