Saturday, August 1, 2015

My Superhero Classroom Reveal


Last night was meet the teacher night. As I was greeted with so many smiling faces of my new third grade friends my excitement for the new school year multiplied. 

This is the first year that I had the entire summer to plan out my classroom. I decided to go with the superhero theme using a color scheme of blue, red, yellow, and green. I am so proud of how it turned out, and I look forward to a super year with my third graders! 

*Clicking on the pictures will take you to my TPT store where you can purchase the decor. You can also save by purchasing the Superhero Classroom Decor Pack.

Classroom Job Clip Chart

Leveled and Interest Sorted Library

Our school building used to be a high school so we are using lockers rather than cubbies or hooks.

Word Wall

Our Compliment Board and Classroom Procedures

Student Book Boxes 

I love my table numbers! They really tie the theme all together. 

Have a great school year to all of my fellow teachers! Share your classroom themes and photos in the comments section. 


-Carly


I hope you have found this blog post helpful. To stay connected with Carly and Adam's teaching tips and classroom freebies be sure to follow us on FacebookPinterestTeachers Pay Teachers, and subscribe to our blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment